Nightmares

 
Me and DJ were talking about Tops getting spanked and I said at least Brats weren't doing the spanking and she said "Oh, do it".

(Natasha's RC Universe Characters Used under the following agreement: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/)


Drabble: DJ made me do it!

Title: Nightmares
Warnings: ????????

Pulling down the shorts he ordered, "over my lap, boy".

Reluctantly, the boy draped himself over the smaller mans thighs, hands and toes touching the floor.

Eyeing the snow white globes, he lectured, "Boy, you need to think about your actions. You can't just push your weight around". The first smack echoed in the room. As the second fell, the man groaned

"I'm sorry". Hearing the voice he woke up in a cold sweat and ran from the bed.

Milton followed him to the closet. "Sheldon, sweetheart, why are you hiding in here?"

Shaking, he looked up, "I spanked Gordon!"

No comments:

Post a Comment